Today started out with good news, Ethiopian Airlines had located my luggage! Yeah! Also, we got a call from our agency director that the embassy switched our appointment from 130 to 1030. So the agency quick sent a driver so we could make it on time.
Our embassy appointment was kind of anti-climatic. Visual waiting for your license tabs or driver's license renewal (it has the same feel). You wait until your number is called and then you go up to the window to complete the adoption. Ella will have the necessary paperwork to enter the US on Thursday.
After the embassy, we came back to the Guest House and had lunch. Ella ate up her rice, carrots and green beans. They were super yummy.
Then we decided after lunch, to take matters into our own hands with the luggage. Since I had not received delivery of my luggage, I went to the airport to pick it up myself. It was really humorous. I had was holding Ella because she was so tired (since she only had a nap in the car) and pulling two 50 pound suitcases. After they were complete on the scanner, someone offered me a cart to put them in which helped a lot.
Ella went to bed early tonight since the day was so overwhelming for her. She was in bed and sleeping by 6 pm. I'm hoping for a good sleep tonight too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment