Today, we had our first visit with immigration. Both Steve and I had to be fingerprinted for criminal background checks. We received notice from United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) to be there at 11 am. Needless to say, we didn't get fingerprinted until around noon. So much for timeliness. However, it is one more step of the journey done. Yeah!
Dossier Update: Still need medical letters from both my doctor and Steve's doctor. Also, need one form authenticated by the State of MN and one by the state of WA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yea, how fun! I think it's so odd how states do everything so differently! I wish we could've send our I-600A in without our home study! All we've got left on our Dossier is our notarized home study and one employment letter (which I just need to schedule a notary to go out there...so I'll do that on Monday I'm sure). Yippy for getting closer!
ReplyDelete