We still need the following items:
- Michelle's medical statement. We received the statement; however, it had our old address on it so I need a new one.
- The director at LSS needs to sign off on something. Unfortunately, the director has been dealing with a family illness. Please pray that the director's family is o.k and he/she has time to sign the paper.
I may be unrealstic here, but I'm hoping I can pick the documents up on Thursday and get everything shipped off.
Once I received the medical documentation and the homestudy, we can send our dossier into AAI. The dossier will need to be translated and then it will be sent to Ethiopia. Our official wait begins once the dossier is in Ethiopia (DTE). Current estimates are 12-18 mos for total process from the DTE date.
Also, please pray for all the people who will help us through this process. So far our worker with LSS, Jackie, has been phenomenal. Gay & Janelle at AAI have responded quickly to my questions and have been kind while doing so.



How long did it take AAI to approve your home study?! We sent ours last Thursday and we haven't heard back from them yet...
ReplyDelete