We had a fabulous weekend this weekend. First, there is no way we could ask for better weather in March. It has been in the 70's. I think Robin must have brought this weather from Arizona.
Hunter went with his dad and grandfather to the snowmobile show on Saturday. I am so happy the boys had a "boys day". It is so good for all.
In the morning, Ella and I had a playdate with Zak and Lisa. Ella and Zak play so nice together at the park. Ella is really starting to get the hang of some of the equipment.
Ella and I went with my dad and brother to Emma's third birthday party. We had such a great time celebrating with Emma and her extended family. Emma is so lucky to have so many people who love & adore her. It was so great for me to see everyone too.
Today, we just enjoyed the day. It was so nice to have a day where we were just home.
The only sad part of the weekend was we made the decision that it was best for our dog, Cheyenne, to go live with my dad and brother. They live in a rambler and it will be better for her. Poor Cheyenne is doing the splits on the hardwood floors. She is also having a hard time getting up the stairs to the deck and to the bedrooms.



No comments:
Post a Comment